This core role is responsible to prepare financial statement of company; coordination with auditors; dealing with all tax matters of the company; timely payments to vendors/suppliers and prepare management reports when required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
CA qualified fresh (articleship particularly from Ferguson- Karachi ) / ACMA with 2 years Experience
· Preparation of financial statement in compliance to international accounting standards
· Responsible to fulfill the requirement of auditors for timely provision of information and ensure implementation of audit observations
· Involved in financial planning for working capital management and timely payments to vendors/suppliers for RM and liaison with internal customers for collection of funds
· Review and verify the monthly/annually sales tax & income tax return filing.
· Preparation of monthly management reports like expenses comparison, financial projection, working capital)
· Liaison with team and ensure timely payment of payroll, employee related benefits like loans, incentives, filed force expenses, medical, etc.
· Guiding team for timely and accurate expense and fix asset recording in relevant cost centre in the preparation of expense report
· Verification and accuracy checking of export sale/import sales purchase of each consignment. Also involved in insurance in transit of local sales
· Verification of monthly GP reports, product costing, stock valuation
· Ensure monthly markup calculation, leasing of company assets, and insurance of company assets their intimation in case of change of their values time to time
Analytical Skills & Oracle System (ERP)
Kindly share your resumes at email@example.com; please do mention the position in the subject line.